EMshield high-security zones meet maximum eavesdropping protection requirements. Depending on requirements and design, they are based on electromagnetic shielding with a shielding attenuation of >80 dB or >100 dB from 10 MHz. They are accessed via blade contact doors (airlock doors), optionally with electric motor drive.
The rooms and cabins – ready for occupancy if required – are installed by security-certified personnel anywhere in the world.
- Soundproofing: the soundproofing at levels of R’w>52 dB is achieved by equipping the cabin with modular, revisable acoustic panels. The entrance to the cabin has an additional acoustic door. Silencers are used for ventilation and exhaust.
- Tap-proof power supply: in addition to the mains filters, which are part of the shielding, a tap-proof power supply provides galvanic decoupling of the mains line. This excludes any transmission of information via these lines.
- Interior: the interior lining is customized and, if desired, designed with high-quality materials. Furniture is also available if required.
- Air conditioning and ventilation: on request, we can plan, supply and install the complete air conditioning system or connect it to your own air conditioning system.
- Electrical installation and lighting: for optimum illumination, we carry out the lighting planning and professional installation of all electrical components.
- Fire extinguishing system / fire alarm system: EMshield cabins are available with fire alarm systems including a fire alarm control panel and extinguishing systems.